Develop the understanding and experience you need to create and embed a coaching and mentoring culture. This qualification offers an intensive exploration of two distinct learning methodologies, in addition to a clear overview of how to put each into practice.
You’ll gain knowledge, skills and confidence in a range of coaching and mentoring areas, including neuro-linguistic programming, coaching evaluation and essential mentoring skills. You’ll also be equipped with the ability to communicate the business benefits of coaching.
This is a fast-track qualification programme, which means you will only attend one week of face-to-face workshops with the remaining assessment completed within eight weeks after the workshops.
- 25 March 2019 – London
- £3,495 + VAT
On completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- critically assess a range of models and frameworks of coaching and mentoring
- demonstrate and apply an informed and critical understanding of psychological theories and concepts informing design and use of coaching and of mentoring, including a range of theories related to learning, emotional intelligence and personal and organisation change and development
- design and implement organisation-based coaching strategies and mentoring strategies and programmes, taking account of a range of contextual factors
- provide skilled, professional and effective coaching services and mentoring services to individuals in a range of organisational, professional and personal contexts
- act ethically and professionally with a demonstrated commitment to equality of opportunity and diversity in coaching and mentoring practice and to continuous personal and professional development.
CIPD Advanced Level Award in Human Resources (Understanding and Implementing Coaching and Mentoring)
Charlotte is The OCM’s Director of Programmes and has been working as their senior programme designer, coach and facilitator since 2006, after a career spanning 25 years working in senior management roles in both Retail and Industrial Distribution. Charlotte has a strong background in management, coaching and mentoring, training and development, as well as a good level of knowledge of the strategic issues involved in people management having latterly worked as a Human Resources Director. Charlotte is highly experienced in delivering blended learning coach-mentoring programmes to facilitate the development of senior managers and support leadership behavioural changes.