Employee engagement is increasingly on the agenda at Board level. More and more, senior leaders are recognising engagement as an essential component of organisational success.
This informative course will enable you to build a strong business case for a strategic approach to employee engagement. In addition to sharpening your analytical skills, an Advanced Award in Employee Engagement will develop your understanding of the drivers of employee engagement, and how these link to good practices in employment relations, leadership and performance management.
This is a fast-track qualification programme, which means you will only attend one week of face-to-face workshops with the remaining assessment completed within eight weeks after the workshops.
- 13 May 2019 – London
- 21 October 2019 – London
- £3,495 + VAT
On completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- analyse the concept of employee engagement, both intrinsically and also as an instrument for facilitating high-level business purposes
- explain the empirical and philosophical connections between employee engagement, managerial leadership, strategic aspirations and HR strategies focused on infrastructure maintenance and also the development of human resource management (HRM) competitive differentiators
- explore the critical contribution of employee engagement as a route to strategic, reputational and competitive excellence within a high performance working environment
- design and undertake an analysis of the relationships, causal or correlational, between levels of employee engagement and organisational performance, measured by both process efficiency and corporate outcomes
- create justified, cost effective and strategically defensible action plans for promoting engagement within their own organisation and elsewhere
- evaluate levels of employee engagement within organisations, functions and business units and recommend and implement programmes designed to achieve remedial changes or embed levels of engagement already accomplished.
CIPD Advanced Level Award in Human Resources (Employee Engagement)
A confident, outgoing HR Consultant, Trainer & Business Coach, personally credible, with experience gained from working in entrepreneurial and corporate organisations. Initial experiences in Operational Management roles within retail and hospitality sectors provide invaluable insight of both industries. More than 15 years senior HRD and MD level experience gained in well-known high street branded organisations. Strong practical operational background, multi-disciplinary skills, coupled with Business Savvy ability to link in key business measures and financial performance to HR processes, strategy and change. Able to stimulate and facilitate change, courage to challenge assumptions and ways of working to move a business forward through clear, consistent and transparent communication.