To develop, design and launch successful L&D programmes, an up-to-date knowledge of theory and emerging trends is needed. Crucially, this knowledge has to be paired with both an appreciation of business drivers and a strategic mindset.
From identifying a learning need through to establishing return on investment, the Learning and Development Advanced Award will equip you with a comprehensive understanding of how to design and deploy successful learning activities. Training will focus on developing your analytical skills and use of reflection to develop practical solutions to a range of common business challenges.
This is a fast-track qualification programme, which means you will only attend one week of face-to-face workshops with the remaining assessment completed within eight weeks after the workshops.
- 26 November 2018 – London
- 25 February 2019 – London
- 17 June 2019 – London
- 18 November 2019 – London
- £3,495 + VAT
On completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- critically analyse the internal and external factors impact on L&D
- demonstrate a commitment to diversity in L&D
- identify how to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- evaluate a range of approaches for establishing learning needs within organisations
- design and implement appropriate evaluation methods
- evaluate learning design theories
- apply learning design theories to practical sessions
- demonstrate delivery and facilitation skills
- demonstrate ability to keep abreast with professional developments in your field.
CIPD Advanced Level Award in Human Resources (Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning and Development Provision)
Andrew is a trainer, facilitator, coach and consultant with a focus on leadership and engagement, management development, learning and talent development, and strategic HR. With a passion for helping people and organisations to learn, develop and achieve their strategic goals, Andrew has worked closely with senior teams in many large and medium sized organisations in the public, private and third sectors. His learning and development experience includes sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Mining and Minerals, Legal, Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Social Care, Defence and Education.
He has recently delivered bespoke leadership development programmes for emerging leaders across Europe, trained mentors on various new mentoring programmes in healthcare and educational environments, and designed and delivered a 3-year bespoke management development programme and MBA for senior managers and directors.
Andrew has a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Leicester, UK; a Certificate in Training Practice from Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD); and a Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Management and Information Systems) from the, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa